Friday, May 18, 2007

oh, what a scene!


well, my second go at the "single layer" card went a little better than the first. is it "single layer" or "scenic"? oh well, no matter. i am so very proud of this, it took me a few hours from start to finish, my mom was over making cards with me. she made 3 cards total, i hadn't even started coloring yet! that was such a boost to her ego! i used lots of different stamps for this card: the bee is by stampendous; the grass is by DRS; dog, fence & butterfly are dollar store stamps; ducks are PSX; girl & scooter are SU; cat is from TAC. LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of masking! re-masked after stamping to use chalk to color the background. all the images were colored with color pencils and odorless mineral spirits. used my white gel pen on the bee wings, the girls collar, the cats spots. i had a lot of fun making this and it will definitely be top of the pile for awhile!

No comments: