Tuesday, November 20, 2007

super bella fun card (SCS SC150)


i got my first (and unfortunately, only) bella stamp a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a chance to play with it until now. thank god for vacations!!

started this for challenge 150 on SCS, it went a little ary though... and i kinda went a little "jennifer" on this card (i over-did it just a bit. some say that my cards look like parts of the craft store threw up all over them. i beg to differ.) i really like the funky-chunky layered look, coordinating papers, both card stock and patterned, and if it's a girly card, it's got to have flowers!

as with almost everything else, i ink distressed all papers. used my SU color spritzer tool on the card base. used cuttlebug swirl embossing folder on the striped paper then sanded. used watercolor pencils w/ blender pens on her. you can't see it very well, but used my sakura glitter pen on her cape and the "S" on her shirt.

well, think that's it for today; good thing there's tomorrow!
have a great night!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

This would definitely be a "me" card...I go a bit "Tracy" from time to time. I love layers and I love adding the purty stuff!

I think your bella baby is bEAUTiFUL! You should go "Jennifer" more often chicka!

L.A. said...

Your craft store can toss it's cookies on my cards any time!! LOL I think it is a great card full of color and virbrancy. I am not a Bella owner but seeing such great cards may just turn the tide.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lori
SBS2

kathleenh said...

What a fun card! I love all your little embellishments.

Lauri said...

Hello! I just found your blog and have to say I Love your work! I love the deep, bright colors and think you should always go "jennifer"!