Friday, June 15, 2007

just because

couldn't let the days go by without making a SU card, just because. all paper, ink, stamps, punch, and ribbon are SU. i used Ppink, Bblue, Ccelery, Wwhite, Ssaffron, Llace, & versamark. stamps are "polka dots & petals" (spring mini) and "love matters" (winter mini). used "glitter window" technique for flower in bottom left corner. i really don't like the pink flower at the end of the word 'friends', but it's covering up a mistake. a mistake was there that i tried to fix and made it worse, actually. stamped the word in versamark and put clear SU embossing powder over it. when i went to heat it, my thumb rubbed off some of the powder so it didn't emboss. i took my versamarker and tried to go over the letter lightly so i could re-emboss, but my daughter was next to me and got too eager to take a peak. needless to say, it got worse with a large spot of versamark on the 'S'. so this is what i get for trying to be a perfectionist. i still like it. i think that the "polka dots & petals" has got to me my favorite set.

No comments: