Sunday, June 3, 2007

messing around with birthdays

,
when i was looking around for paper to use with my dads card, i found this cool patterned paper in my drawer. i just love the look of ink distressing and this paper has it even before i touch it! i really wanted to do a card with presents, but didn't have any present stamps (i was going to get a few at the last stamp show, i'm kicking myself HARD now for putting them down!), so i decided to make some. since i usually cut my stamps pretty close to the image, i have rubber left over. i had LOTS of rubber left over when i cut out my "big blossom" stamp (that huge flower from the "sell-a-bration" SU promotion). so i drew on the rubber, finally found something i kinda liked, then exacto knifed it. the presents you see are what you get. also had to play around with my new glue pen & glitter (like you couldn't tell, same stuff i've been playing with for the last 10 projects!). oh! and the rhinestones! yeah... i've been waiting to use those on something, finally did. i like 'em!

No comments: