Saturday, August 18, 2007

missin' my sisters....

i got the cutest card the other day from my sister in california. she had hand-drawn a chicken (it kinda looked like it was a chicken) on the front. inside the card, she told me to appreciate all of her hard work on coloring in the chicken (my sister just turned 27). so i thought i'd send her a cute little monkey (or is it a cat?) card. then i decided that both my sisters are silly and deserved little monkey (or cat) cards.
stamp is from SU, "you're neat"; card base is white cs; used cheapo cs for the pink & purple; used SU choc. chip for the torn layer underneath. background on white cs is spritzed with my SU markers & the color spritzing tool. used SU flower fest punch, crop-o-dile, and silver brads for decoration. ribbon (both) is $1 michaels specials. you can't really see it, but i mixed clear embossing powder with glitter (pink on one, lavender on the other) for the windmills.

if you don't have any sisters, i recommend you get some. they're the best friends you could ever ask for!

No comments: