Tuesday, August 21, 2007

new punches!!

i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch! i just got my scallop punch!

and i'm too tired to use it. can you say "i'm disappointed in you jennifer!"? i knew you could... in the back of my tired mind, i'm saying the same thing.

sooooo, look for some upcoming, super cool, absolutely fabulous cards coming soon that somehow, someway, involve the scallop punch!

No comments: