Sunday, December 16, 2007

SBS2: info

ATTN SBS2 Siestas (message from tracy):

I have created a Yahoo Group for our siestas. Some of you will be receiving an invitation to join via email. I prefer not to post my email address online but if you have not already sent me your information please do so via SCS by private message. My username is stampin-sunnychick.

I am ready for our group to begin blog challenges, RAK’s, and I love Katie’s SS idea.

(Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SBS2Siestas/)


ATTN all SBS members: the SBS Cafe' is Now Open

It's finally here! For all you sisters interested in SBS-sponsored challenges, RAKs, swaps, and more...please visit the new SBS Cafe that Tracy set up. It will be a supa fun place to hang out and grow together. Group admins will be able to post there, and we'll be able to keep the original SBS blog clutter free for our fellow stamping and blogging sisters to sign up.

Go
check it out now! http://www.thesbscafe.wordpress.com/

I just wanted to make sure this information has been shared with all our SBS Siestas...

Please post the above information on your blogs, if you don't mind, so we can get the word out.

If you see the info more than once: FABULOUS! I want everyone to be aware of what's going on with the sisters!

No comments: