Sunday, December 16, 2007

snowflakes & snowman

i know this set has TONS of untapped potential, i had to try to find it! i think i'm on the right track!

so my challenge to myself was to:
1) try something new (i really like the look of crimped paper but haven't brought myself to spend the money on the tool. i used SU Bblack CS and crimped it myself using my bone folder.)
2) use something that i haven't in awhile (i have had this SU DP, "holiday thyme", since last christmas and haven't touched it since.)

recipe-
paper: SU CS Wwhite, Bblue, Bblack. SU DP "holiday thyme".
ink: SU stazon black, blue (ballet, bashful, bayou)
stamps: SU "it's snow time"
accessories: scallop oval punches, stitched black ribbon, blender pen & pastels, liquid applique & heat gun, small circle punch, silver brads, and 'black diamond' stickles.

only 8 days till christmas! if you could, and knew that no-one would ever know, would you peek at your presents? have you ever?

have a great week!

1 comment:

Becky G said...

This is so pretty! It has two of my faves....blue and snowmen! I love it!