Wednesday, July 9, 2008

using flower punches

so i, probably like most of you, have these flower punches (at least 4) that i hardly ever use. in fact, i think it was the first time i used one of them! so i decided to put them to use!

swirls are so in right now, vines, flourishes, doodles.... i picked one and added my little flowers!

recipe:
ink- SU Oolive, stazon black
stamps- vine & sentiment are from 'studio g' ($1 bin at michaels)
paper- SU Ssun, Bblack, Rred, Ssaffron, & Wwhite
accessories- flower punches (???, i've accumatled them over the years), circle hole punch (for flower centers)

so i challenge you----- get out your unused punches and see what you can create with them!

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuu! I love your flowers. That's awesome that you have them in different sizes. They look so gorgeous. I'm going to take your challenge! I have two Martha flower punches that I HAD to have & only used once. Thanks for the awesome inspiration, :0)

Michelle Pearson said...

Way to use your flower punches! I have some of those and haven't used them much! Love your card! I did pull out my punches and found some new shapes they make (see my blog)...but I haven't used the new shapes yet either!! I'll have to get right on that!! LOL!