Friday, July 11, 2008

what a touch of sparkle can do

i should have taken a picture of the card BEFORE adding the glitter to show just how much a touch of a glitter pen can really add to your projects! i use the sakura 'gelly roll', it's like a fine ball-point pen that writes sparkles!

recipe:
ink- Oolive & Bblue markers, Bblue ink
paper- SU Bblue, Ccelery, Wwhite & DP from a SU scrap-pack
stamps- flower (unmounted, got it in a $1 bin at the stamp convention earlier this year), and SU 'small sayings'
accesories- SU Ccelery grosgrain & made a little photo corner & paper peirced it

well, i have a few more projects that i have made and have yet to post. keep checking back! i'm at 4700 hits, getting closer to that 5000 mark! and then, blog candy!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I can see the pretty glitter. I agree a touch of bling can really make a card stand out! Beautiful job!

Maria

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuu! I love the sparkle. I swear I'm part crow. Sakura rocks hey? :0)